Brook Miller Mobility in partnership with RP Motorhomes are launching their brand new wheelchair accessible motor home; The Liberation. The Liberation accessible motorhome will be on view on the RP Motorhome stand at the Harrogate Great Yorkshire Motorhome and Caravan show, Stand 126, between 24th – 26th March 2017.
Brook Miller Mobility Managing Director, Adrian Westbrook says “Over recent years I have seen motorhomes with a variety of aftermarket mobility adaptions that are always a compromise on the original motorhome design. I realised that there was a need and a niche in the market for an easy to drive motorhome that was originally designed for wheelchair access. With that in mind I approached RP Motorhomes and together we developed The Liberation”
The Liberation is high quality custom designed motorhome built using the Fiat Ducato base vehicle, and at 6.39m long and 2.05m wide it is of a size that can easily negotiate everything from winding country lanes to supermarket car parks. The Liberation is a motorhome specifically designed with a wheelchair user in mind. Access and internal dimensions have been designed to accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
The Liberation features the following specification:
- Fully winterised for use all year round including full insulation in all areas, xxx litre insulated water tanks, Gas/Electric heating and hot water.
- Well equipped kitchen area with large work top, oven/grill and gas hob cooking, microwave, fridge/freezer and sink.
- Large open wet room with fold out doors for large private bathing area, shower, sink and cassette toilet.
- Living area with fold out low level large sofa bed and additional raised second bed.
- A raised cab step gives a comfortable area so that the cab seats can be rotated and used for leisure seating.
- A stylish modern interior with LED lighting, Climate control, TV/DVD, Bluetooth system with MP3 connectivity, Metallic paint, alloy wheels, cruise control, and reverse camera are just some of the options available.
A variety of access solutions are available from simple ramps to under floor wheelchair lifts. Inside many mobility aids are on offer including roof hoists and wheelchair tie down points for travelling.
Specialists will be available at the show to discuss the huge variety of mobility and access solutions available and how The Liberation can be adapted to suit a huge range of needs. We know that every customer’s requirements are different and we will take great care to ensure the final vehicle specification meets your needs. Brook Miller also offers free no obligation home demonstrations anywhere within the UK.
With many wheelchair users eligible for VAT exclusion this may also a much more cost effective solution to motor homing than adaption’s to an existing motorhome.
For further information about this vehicle please call Adrian on 07770 848 084.