DUE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS
A RARE PART EXCHANGE
EXPECTED TO SELL FAST!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
2014 Swift Escape 662 ‘lowline’ motorhome,
Fiat Euro 5 cab and chassis,
130MT, 2287cc diesel, automatic transmission,
Length = 6.72m
Width = 2.24m (mirrors folded)
Gross Weight = 3,500kg
Number of seat belts = 2
Wide wheelchair access door and under slung wheelchair cassette lift,
Padestrian access is via a single external ‘omni step’.
Both driver and passenger seats swivel for easy access and transfer.
The dining table is free standing and allows flexible dining for both seated and wheelchair use, the table has dedicated storage to create a large wheelchair friendly area in the front lounge.
– Push/Pull hand controls
– Fully integrated factory-fit Radio/CD/MP3 player with switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours.
– Electrically operated and tinted cab windows.
– Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser with rolling code.
– Thermal cab window covers.
– Secure positive catches on all furniture doors.
– Heavy duty durable floor vinyl.
– Heki roof light in lounge area with fly screen and adjustable pleated blind.
– Three 230V sockets.
– 300 Watt charger/transformer for 12V supply.
– 70 amp-hour leisure battery in exterior access locker.
– 65 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor.
– 68 litre waste water tank with level sensor.
– Thatcham approved tracker.
The kitchen remains fully equipped with granite effect moulded kitchen sink, new Dometic 8-series, 85 litre automatic energy selection fridge with 230V, gas and 12V operation, removable drainer with dedicated storage, 3 burner gas hob with electronic ignition, glass hob lid.
The rear bedroom comprises of a single fixed with the option of an electrical profile bed (not included)
– Cruise control
– Roll out canopy awning
– Habitation door opening system
– Gas bottle x2
– Hydraulic levelling system
– Automatic set-up satellite system
– Flat screen TV & DVD (12V)
– Roof rack
– Reversing camera
– Split charger
– Solar panels
Vehicle Reference: BMU0594
All of our vehicles are supplied with a bespoke warranty, designed specifically for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, meaning it covers you where others don't. You can even purchase additional cover upto 5 years, wear and tear cover and breakdown assitance.
Finance is also on offer through our partner Southern Finance.
Make sure you are fully protected with Fish Adapted Vehicle Insurance.