We have some exciting new additions to the Liberation Wheelchair Accessible range for the 2020 – 2021 season.
What’s new for 2020
- Compact Coachbuilt Motorhome – adding to the current Liberation wheelchair accessible range. This feature packed motorhome has all the facilities already available including wheelchair friendly wet rooms and layouts, person hoists and wheelchair accessible lifts, but in a compact size more similar to a van conversion motorhome. More details coming soon, or book a visit to our showroom in Elland, West Yorkshire to see all options available, and get your build slot reserved now for this great new addition to the range.
- Day Van Motorhomes – We think the Day Van Motorhome is an exciting new option, especially when combined with wheelchair accessibility. The day van is designed as a flexible approach to provide you with everything you need for a day out with the family, and what is included is up to you. Just some of the options available include toilet facilities, wet rooms, changing tables, kitchen facilities, wheelchair tie downs, person hoists and other mobility equipment and a wide range of accessibility options. Base vehicles that particular suit conversion to a day van include the Fiat Ducato, VW Crafter, Peugeot Boxer and Renault Master. Facilities can either be fixed or we have removeable options that allow the vehicle to be used as standard when not required. We can also convert either new or used vehicles to a day van layout. We currently have 2 used vans awaiting conversion at a fantastic low price, view our vehicles for sale for more information. Or we are able to design a day van layout around a new vehicle of your choice. Contact us to visit our showroom for a design consultation.
- Caravan Slide Out Systems – A caravan slide out system is a fantastic option for increasing the interior space of a caravan, whilst keeping the external dimensions as small as possible to make towing as easy as possible. It is an option that is available for all caravans ordered for Summer 2020. We have a demonstration Liberation CV caravan available with free no obligation home demonstrations, however if possible we strongly recommend a visit to our showroom to see all options available in the Liberation range including our high quality interior finishes, options for which can be viewed in our other Liberation VC van conversion motorhomes and Liberation CB coachbuilt demonstration model, which will be available to view from September 2019.
These add to our current range;
- Liberation CV – the wheelchair accessible caravan. With access options including a fully automatic or semi-automatic wheelchair lift, or ramp access. The caravan comes in a range of sizes to suit all needs and layouts are designed with a wheelchair user in mind. Our caravans feature open plan wheelchair friendly wet rooms, and the design process puts you in charge of the layout design, with the help of our experienced staff. We have been designing and building wheelchair accessible vehicles for over 20 years. A person hoist can also be fitted as and where you require to complete the vehicle design and enable you to enjoy problem free caravan holidays again.
- Liberation VC – The wheelchair accessible van conversion motorhome. A luxurious motorhome built within the shell of a van, with a large range of base vehicle options including the Fiat Ducato, VW Crafter, Peugeot Boxer and Mercedes Sprinter. Underfloor wheelchair accessible lift ensures easy wheelchair access but does not compromise on space inside the motorhome. Layout options are flexible and person hoists can be fitted amongst a wide range of mobility adaptions and equipment which we can advise you on, to ensure you get the perfect van conversion motorhome to meet you and your family’s needs.
- Liberation CB – The coachbuilt motorhomes just keep growing in popularity. They are a fantastic choice for families who require more space than a van conversion motorhome. The layouts are very flexible as the motorhome is built from the chassis up, and as always, we offer you as much input as you wish over the vehicle design. Providing ultimate flexibility on wheels, with all the home comforts and luxuries you would expect. And as always, the entire design process is centred around you and what you need from a wheelchair accessible motorhome.
- Caravan Salon – Saturday 31st August to Sunday 8th September 2019
Messe Düsseldorf, Am Staad, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Brook Miller Mobility are taking the Liberation Range to Europe
For the first time ever, we will be exhibiting the Liberation range in Europe. The Caravan Salon in Dusseldorf is one of the biggest caravan and motorhome shows in Europe. It covers over 200,000 square metres with over 2,000 recreation vehicles on show.We will have an example of one of our van conversion motorhomes, built in the Fiat Ducato Van, a fantastic high specification vehicle which we feel really demonstrates the best of what we can offer you.Also, at the Caravan Salon will be our brand new Coachbuilt Motorhome demonstration vehicle, we are now taking demonstration bookings from September 2019 so contact us today to be one of the first in the UK to see this brand-new vehicle.
- Naidex – Tuesday 17 Mar 2020 – Wednesday 18 Mar 2020
NEC, National Exhibition Centre, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT https://www.naidex.co.uk/Once again Brook Miller Mobility will return to Birmingham’s NEC in March 2020 with our Liberation range. More details of the vehicles available to view will be released closer to the time, however we hope to see you there.Naidex is one of our favourite shows because it is entirely focused around finding products that enhance the lives of disabled customers, which is what all of us at Brook Miller Mobility strive for every day.